Supreme Court India Recruitment 2024: The Supreme Court of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on a short-term contractual basis, offering approximately 90 vacancies.
Eligible candidates, possessing a law degree, can apply online for this opportunity on or before February 15, 2024, through the official website www.sci.gov.in. The recruitment details, qualifications, and selection process are provided in-depth for interested individuals.
This presents an excellent chance for legal professionals to contribute to the Supreme Court, and the deadline for applications is February 15, 2024. Find more information on the official website for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
About- Supreme Court Of India
The Supreme Court of India, established in 1950, is the highest judicial authority in the country, located in New Delhi. It serves as the final court of appeal and the guardian of the Constitution. Comprising a Chief Justice and a maximum of 34 judges.
The Supreme Court hears appeals from various High Courts and deals with constitutional matters. It plays a pivotal role in interpreting and upholding the Constitution, ensuring justice, and safeguarding individual rights.
The court’s decisions have far-reaching implications, shaping legal precedents and contributing significantly to the evolution of India’s legal landscape. In the Supreme Court, many job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk, etc.
|Supreme Court Of India
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
|Total no. of Posts
|Last Date of Registration
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
|Written Exam Date
Eligibility Criteria- Supreme Court India Recruitment
- Applicants for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate must hold a Law Graduate degree and have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized School/ College/ University/Institution in India.
- The degree should be acknowledged by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. Eligibility extends to candidates in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course post-graduation.
- Essential attributes: research and analytical skills, proficient writing, and computer expertise, retrieving information from diverse search engines.
- These comprehensive criteria aim to ensure that candidates possess the requisite legal knowledge, research capabilities, and technological proficiency for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate role.
Age Limit- (As On 15/02/2024)
Candidates applying for Supreme Court Jobs must fall within the age bracket of 20 to 32 years, adhering to the stipulated age criteria for eligibility in the recruitment process.
- Minimum Age- 20 yrs.
- Maximum Age- 32 yrs.
Initially, Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates will receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 80,000 for their services in the specified post, subject to the terms of the appointment.
You Can Read Also:
Selection Process- Supreme Court India Recruitment
The selection process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment shall be conducted in three phases-
- Part I- The examination comprises Multiple Choice Questions assessing candidates’ proficiency in comprehending and applying legal principles.
- Part II- The Subjective Written Examination assesses candidates’ writing and analytical skills, gauging their ability to express themselves effectively and analyze information.
- Part III- Interview.
Note- The Written Test is determined by the details provided by applicants in their application forms.
Both Part I and Part II will take place on a single day in two sessions at twenty-three centers nationwide, including-
Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, and Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee- Supreme Court India Recruitment
The application fee of the application form is Rs.500/- plus bank charges, if applicable.
Payment Mode- The payment of the fee must be made online using the Payment Gateway facilitated by UCO Bank.
Apply For- Supreme Court India Recruitment
Candidates eligible and interested in Supreme Court India Recruitment can submit online applications by 15th February 2024.
Download Notification PDF Link- Click Here