PWD Department Recruitment 2023 – Public Work Department has released new recruitment notification for various jobs vacancies. Update by Hindi Me Wiki
PWD Recruitment 2023:
Public Work department also named PWD constructs roads, bridges, buildings, flyovers, stadiums, border fencing, border roads, etc. This organization was established by Lord Dalhousie in 1854.
The PWD recruitment process for 2023 will start soon. All the detailed information regarding PWD recruitment 2023 is given in the article.
PWD Department Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name:||Public Work Department (PWD)|
|Who can Apply:||Male & Female|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Age Limit:||18 to 45 Year|
|Salary:||18500 – 35600/-|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
PWD Department Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Rs.1800/- Rs.35,600/-
- No Fees
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate from recognized board or university or institute.
PWD Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
To obtain the application form candidates need to furnish their personal details along with education qualifications and postal address. A passport size photograph and signature should be scanned and submitted with the application form. Candidates must go through the details of the instructions stated on the official website before filling up the form.
Forms must be completed carefully before submission. Submission of application forms must be done before the stipulated due date. Candidates must acquire a printed copy of the filled application form for any further use.
- Aspirants first need to visit the official webpage to fill the application form via online mode.
- By Clicking on the apply online button a fresh window will open.
- In the new window candidates can see and fill up the application form’
- Just by clicking the submit button, the application form will be submitted
- For online payment of application fee candidates can use internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
The Entrance Examination will be conducted by a written test followed by an Interview. The examination for PWD recruitment for certain posts will be based on online mode.
- Candidates need to answer on different topics related to Technical & General Subjects.
- Each subject carries 100 marks
- For the General, Subjects candidates have to answer on Aptitude & Reasoning, General Knowledge and Languages
- For the technical Subjects, candidates need to answer on areas related to their technical field (Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Candidates will get 3 hours to complete the entrance paper.
You Can Also Read:
- Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- SSB Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Exam Date, Apply Online 20750 Post
- Last date for apply: September 2023
Download Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Today Govt Jobs Click here