NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive: NVIDIA is launching the Exceptional Talent 2024 program for 2024 batch Engineering graduates. Individuals holding a B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS qualifications are invited to apply.
Successful candidates will be granted a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position within NVIDIA India’s Hardware group.
Those interested and eligible can register and participate in the recruitment drive. Further details on eligibility and the selection process are outlined below.
About – NVIDIA
NVIDIA, a leading technology company, is renowned for its groundbreaking contributions to the world of graphics processing units (GPUs) and artificial intelligence.
Established in 1993, the company has consistently pushed the boundaries of visual computing and parallel processing, becoming a global force in the fields of gaming, professional visualization, data centers, and automotive technology.
NVIDIA’s commitment to innovation is underscored by its development of cutting-edge technologies, including CUDA parallel computing, deep learning advancements, and the creation of high-performance GPUs.
With a steadfast dedication to fostering exceptional talent and driving technological breakthroughs, NVIDIA remains at the forefront of transformative advancements that shape the future of computing.
About – N.Ex.T NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive
The N.Ex.T NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive signifies a unique opportunity for aspiring candidates to embark on a dynamic career journey with one of the industry leaders in technology.
Tailored for B.Tech, Dual degree, M.Tech, and MS graduates from CS, EE, and EC departments graduating in 2024 with a CGPA of 6 and above, the drive unfolds in two stages of online technical tests – N.Ex.T Basic and N.Ex.T Advanced.
This drive encapsulates NVIDIA’s commitment to identifying and nurturing exceptional talent, making it a pivotal gateway for individuals eager to contribute to cutting-edge innovations in the world of technology.
Eligibility Criteria – NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive
2024 graduates from B.Tech, Dual degree, M.Tech, and MS programs in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering departments are eligible. Applicants should have a CGPA of 6 and above.
|Engineer- New College Graduate
|26 – 29 LPA
- Drive Coordination: Organize and coordinate the entire off-campus recruitment drive, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Eligibility Verification: Verify the eligibility criteria of applicants, ensuring that candidates meet the specified requirements for educational qualifications and graduation year.
- Application Processing: Oversee the processing of applications, including the registration, submission, and review of candidate profiles and supporting documents.
- Communication: Maintain clear and effective communication with applicants, providing updates, instructions, and relevant information about the off-campus drive.
- Test Administration: Coordinate the scheduling and administration of online technical tests, including N.Ex.T Basic and N.Ex.T Advanced.
- Interview Coordination: Organize and schedule panel interviews for shortlisted candidates, ensuring a structured and fair evaluation process.
- Documentation Management: Collect and manage any additional documentation required from candidates during the selection process.
- Oversight of the selection process involves actively monitoring and facilitating the various stages, ensuring consistent adherence to all procedures.
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive – Important Dates
How To Apply – NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive
- Review the eligibility criteria to ensure you meet the specified requirements, including educational qualifications and graduation year.
- Visit the official NVIDIA careers or recruitment portal and complete the registration process. Create a detailed profile with accurate information.
- Submit your application through the provided application form. Attach the necessary documents and information as outlined in the application process.
- If shortlisted, prepare for and participate in two rounds of online technical tests – N.Ex.T Basic and N.Ex.T Advanced.
- NVIDIA will invite successful candidates in the technical tests for two rounds of panel interviews. Be ready for technical and behavioral questions.
- Submit any additional documents or information requested during the selection process promptly.
- If selected, you will receive an offer for a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position within the Hardware group at NVIDIA India.
- Review the terms of the offer and, if satisfied, formally accept the position as per the instructions provided.
- Regularly check official communication channels and your registered email for updates on the application process and any further instructions.
- Follow the onboarding process provided by NVIDIA to smoothly transition into your new role
Selection Process – NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive
- Initial assessment involves two online technical tests: N.Ex.T Basic and N.Ex.T Advanced.
- Eligible candidates move forward to the assessment stages.
- Successful completion of both tests qualifies candidates for two rounds of panel interviews.
- Clearance of the interview process results in an offer for a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position.
- The offered position is within the Hardware Engineering group at NVIDIA India.
For more details Click Here